We use SPOT synthesis and µSPOT microarray technology to screen for peptide ligands against numerous targets
- Design peptides and proteins with high relevance for neurological disease, epigenetic targets, cancer, and other life threatening conditions.
- Develop and optimize probes for investigation of disease-relevant mechanisms in vitro and in vivo.
- Develop and apply cutting-edge technologies to glean atomic-scale insight into ligand-protein interactions.
- Rearrangement of Thiodepsipeptides by S–N Acyl Shift Delivers Homodetic Autoinducing Peptides” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2021
- “Targeting the APP-Mint2 protein-protein interaction with a peptide based-inhibitor reduces amyloid-β formation” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2021
- “Hydroxamic acid-modified peptide microarrays for profiling isozyme-selective interactions and inhibition of histone deacetylases” Nat. Commun. 2021
- ”Insertion of synthetic peptides into proteins by tandem protein trans-splicing” Nat. Commun. 2020
- ”Structure of the human sodium leak channel” Nature 2020
- “Targeting receptor complexes: A new dimension in drug discovery” Nat. Rev. Drug Discov. 2020
- “Mechanism and site of action of big dynorphin on ASIC1a” Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2020
- “A high-affinity, bivalent PDZ domain inhibitor complexes PICK1 to alleviate neuropathic pain” EMBO Mol. Med. 2020
- “Peptide inhibitors of the α-cobratoxin–nicotinic acetylcholine receptor interaction” J. Med. Chem. 2020
- “Molecular architecture of the Jumonji C family histone demethylase KDM5B” Sci. Rep. 2019
- “De novo macrocyclic peptides that specifically modulate Lys48-linked ubiquitin chains” Nat. Chem. 2019
- “Identification of autoinducing thiodepsipeptides from staphylococci enabled by native chemical ligation” Nat. Chem. 2019
- “Arylfluorosulfate-based electrophiles for covalent protein labeling: a new addition to the arsenal” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019
|Christian Adam Olsen||Professor|
|Han Chow Chua||Assistant Professor|
|Joseph Matthew Rogers||Associate Professor|
|Mette Homann Poulsen||Assistant Professor|
|Stephanie Heusser||Assistant Professor|
|Vita Sereikaité||Assistant Professor|