Our mission is to:
- Design peptides and proteins with high relevance for neurological disease, epigenetic targets, cancer, and other life threatening conditions.
- Develop and optimize probes for investigation of disease-relevant mechanisms in vitro and in vivo.
- Develop and apply cutting-edge technologies to glean atomic-scale insight into ligand-protein interactions.
• Lasse Bak, Associate professor, Cell Signalling Pharmacology Group
• Matthias Herth, Associate professor, Radiopharmaceutical Chemistry Group
• David E. Gloriam, Professor, Gloruam Group: Computational Receptor Biology
• Céline Galvagnion, Associate professor, Protein-membrane interactions in health and disease Group