Our mission is to explore new neuroprotective principles in conditions of neurodegeneration by manipulation of cellular or molecular pathways or mechanisms with a focus on emerging or poorly studied pathways in neurons and glial cells.
• Lennart Bunch, Associate professor, Medicinal Chemistry
• Stephan Pless, Associate professor, Peptides & Proteins
• George Gegelashvili, Professor, Translational Pharmacology
• Miriam Kolko, Professor MSO, Translational Pharmacology
• Jesper Andreasen, Associate professor, Translational Pharmacology
• Laura McNair, Postdoc, Peptides & Proteins