Analytical core facility
The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology houses an analytical core facility for
Instruments within the analytical core facility are operated as open-access walk-up instruments. With some training, users should be able to submit their own samples for analysis without help from a
How to install and handle MS-data
- Waters OpenLynx browser (aka Diversity Browser). Freeware, so you can freely install this on your own computer and open the .rpt files for analysis.
The software installation package can be found on the desktop of the Waters PC.
Read this guide of how to install the program: Installation of OpenLynx Browser.pdf
The overall aims of the core facility are to:
- provide the Department’s scientists with state-of-the-art infrastructure that allows research at the highest international level
- support applications for infrastructure grants
- attract international and national leading scientists – as employees, visiting scientists, or collaborators
- recruit the best
students and allow research training using state-of-the-art facilities PhD optimal secure of infrastructure facilities and development of departmental strategies for utilisation upgrade and new purchases of equipment. continuous
The steering committee will:
- develop strategies for continuous development of the facility
- set rules for users
- maintain the core facility website for internal and external users
- set policies for how to distribute running costs to the users.