Analytical core facility
The Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology houses an analytical core facility for
Instruments within the analytical core facility are operated as open-access walk-up instruments. With some training, users should be able to submit their own samples for analysis without help from a
How to install and handle MS-data
- Waters OpenLynx browser (aka Diversity Browser).
Open report files (RPT) that are uploaded to the O-drive or sent by mail.
Read this guide of how to install the program: Installation of OpenLynx Browser.pdf
The overall aims of the core facility are to:
- provide the Department’s scientists with state-of-the-art infrastructure that allows research at the highest international level
- support applications for infrastructure grants
- attract international and national leading scientists – as employees, visiting scientists, or collaborators
- recruit the best
students and allow research training using state-of-the-art facilities PhD optimal secure of infrastructure facilities and development of departmental strategies for utilisation upgrade and new purchases of equipment. continuous
The steering committee will:
- develop strategies for continuous development of the facility
- set rules for users
- maintain the core facility website for internal and external users
- set policies for how to distribute running costs to the users.